Sunday 20 April 2008

Definitions of the Sexes



WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No


2. No = Yes


3. Maybe = No


4. We need = I want


5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry


6. We need to talk = You're in trouble


7. Sure, go ahead = You better not


8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later


9. I am not upset = Of course, I am upset, you moron!


10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?


MEN'S ENGLISH:


1. I am hungry = I am hungry


2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy


3. I am tired = I am tired


4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!


5. I love you = Let's have sex now


6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?


7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.


8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.


9. Do you want to go to the cinema? = I'd like to have sex with you.


10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.


11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay

1 comment:

Colin Campbell said...

These are global. So true.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...