Tuesday 8 April 2008

Jailhouse Rock



The lead 'singer' of the rock group The Babyshambles - the shy and retiring Pete Doherty - has finally sucummbed to the laws of the land and been sentenced to fourteen weeks in prison for violating his probation and using drugs.
Rumour has it that Doherty will spend some of his time 'inside' working on a new album for his band. It's believed to be an album of cover versions including hits such as:

Jailhouse Rock

I Want to Break Free

Please Release Me

Things Can Only Get Better

Chain Gang


I'm sure, dear reader, you can suggest many more....

3 comments:

Groanin' Jock said...

Time

Folsom Prison Blues

Caught By The Fuzz

Get Myself Arrested

....and that's just for starters!

Lulubelle B said...

These come to mind...

Unchain My Heart
Unchained Melody
Prisoner of Love
I Fought The Law And The Law Won
I Shot the Sheriff
Lawyers Guns and Money

Inchy said...

Don't get me started on Pete f**king Doherty!

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...