Wednesday 4 February 2009

It's Not Difficult...

....to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:

1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
4. A brother
5. A father
6. A master
7. A chef
8. An electrician
9. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A decorator
13. A stylist
14. A sexologist
15. A doctor
16. A psychologist
17. A pest exterminator
18. A psychiatrist
19. A healer
20. A good listener
21. An organizer
22. Sensitive
23. Very clean
24. Sympathetic
25. Athletic
26. Warm
27. Attentive
28. Gallant
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
31. Creative
32. Tender
33. Strong
34. Understanding
35. Tolerant
36. Prudent
37. Ambitious
38. Capable
39. Courageous
40. Determined
41. True
42. Dependable
43. Passionate
44. Compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. Give her compliments regularly
46. Love shopping
47. Be honest
48. Be very rich
49. Not stress her out
50. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:* birthdays* anniversaries* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Agree to have sex on a regular basis

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Now Mike that is so entirely an exaggeration and you know it, lol. All we females need is someone very rich. In integrity. That's it.

In my latest post I talked about meeting a woman on a bus when I was going from Gorebridge to Edinburgh. She was telling me about her verocious sexual appetite. Very interesting conversation. Her name was Elaine, a little old for you perhaps but she seems to fit the bill. I never did see her again unfortunately.

Mike Smith said...

Yes, Lilly, I read your post. Gorebridge is just a couple of miles from where I am.

I was approached by a scantily clad young woman the other day, who was dressed in short skirt and fishnets. She said to me 'Oi' - she was from Leith - 'Do you fancy some super sex?'

'If it's all the same with you, dear' I replied, 'I'd rather have the soup...'

1st Lady said...

Very similar to the checklist I carry in my handbag but with a few missing though.

A good driver
Adventurous
spontaneous
and so on...

Lilly said...

Hey Mike, why is it people talk about Leith in a certain way?

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...