Monday 16 February 2009

It's Not Me, It's You...


The new album by Lily Allen is simply wonderful. I'm going to see her in concert in Glasgow next month. She didn't disappoint last time and I know she won't this time around. The lyrics below are from Who'd Have Known. The chorus sounds like a Take That number (that's my only grip about the album) - but I know the words will strike a chord with a certain little lady I know...

Are you mine?
Are you mine?
Cause I stay here all the time
Watching tele, drinking wine
Who'd have known? Who'd have known?
When you'd flash up on my phone
I'd no longer feel alone
Let's just stay let's just stay
I wanna lie in bed all day
We'll be laughing all the way
You told your friends
They all know we exist
But we're taking it slow
Now let's just see how we go....

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Um. what's wrong with Take That....

1st Lady said...

I've added her to my Napster favs and will have a listen later...

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...