Wednesday 18 March 2009

Guts or Balls?

Guts or balls? There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them?

Well, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this helps clear up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking there is no difference in the outcome.

Both result in death.

4 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Superb! No guts,no glory eh!

Lilly said...

OMG how hilarious.

Personally I would be taking the broom to your balls if anyone dared say that to me.

Made me laugh out loud though....

1st Lady said...

Takes balls indeed to call a woman chubby!!!!

June said...

Yes, I was going to say that if a man said that to me, he wouldn't have to worry about balls OR guts anymore, because I would have to remove both...

Of course I had to giggle when I read it.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...