Monday 18 May 2009

Top Rated on the Ranter's IPod

Groanin' Jock's excellent blog often has musical lists which are quite interesting. I thought I would share with you, in no particular order, the current top-rated tunes on the Auld Reekie Ranter's IPod...

Rum N' Coca-Cola - Wild Billy Childish and the Blackhands

Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen

News of the World - The Jam

Something Better Change - The Stranglers

All I Want to do is Be With You - Paul Weller

All Day and All of the Night - The Kinks

Come See About Me - The Supremes

The Dark Island - The Red Hot Chilli Pipers

David Watts - The Kinks

Diamond Girl - Pete Wylie

Do Anything You Wanna Do - Eddie and The Hotrods

The Eton Rifles - The Jam

Gangsters - The Specials

Geraldine - Glasvegas

I Should Have Known Better - The Skatallites

Hate to Say I Told You So - The Hives

Heatwave - Martha Reeves and The Vandellas

I Could Say - Lily Allen

In God's Hands - Nelly Furtado

Into the Valley - The Skids

It's the Same Old Song - The Four Tops

The King of Rock n' Roll - Prefab Sprout

Lip Up Fatty - Bad Manners

Can't Get Used to Losing You - The Beat

Tears of a Clown - The Beat

Killing me Softly - June 'The Voice of Seattle' Nixon

3 comments:

June said...

It looks like your taste in music is as varied as mine is. Very cool, except that last singer, I'm not sure about that one...

Inchy said...

I was contemplating listening to some of your selections on Spotify and then the spectre that is Lily Allen reared her head.

It was all going so well too.

Groanin' Jock said...

Lip Up Fatty - haven't heard that one in years!

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...