Sunday 9 August 2009

Monday Monday...

...will be so good to my darling grand-daughter Hannah. She will be two years old on 10 August and so it will be round to daughter Laura's house after work to join the festivities.

Wee Hannah may be just two but she already has the majority of my family wrapped around her little finger. She only has to flash those blue eyes and they all melt before her. But not her Papa, oh no. I can see through the little mite and I let her off with nothing.

I do, honestly....

Happy Birthday darling - Papa will be round later...

8 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Haha, I don't believe that!! ;D

Adullamite said...

Buy a whip, little girls need it! Otherwise they control everything!

Auld Baw Face said...

Hope you enjoy the party.

miruspeg said...

I wonder why we don't believe you Mike!!!
Absolutely NOBODY can resist the baby blue eyes of a 2 year old girl or boy for that matter.

:-P
Peggy

Mike Smith said...

I just about survived. The bruises should clear in a day or two...

Strawberry Girl said...

So brave, so brave...

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm just back from vacation so I'm a day late wishing Hannah a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you had a grand time together.

Lilly said...

Aww Mike what a sweet post. somehow I think little Hannah is one lucky little girl to have you as her grandfather. Spoil her rotten that is a grandparent's privilege.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...