Sunday 24 January 2010

Erogenous Zone - Somewhere Near the Equator?

The elusive erogenous zone said to exist in some women may be a myth, say researchers who have hunted for it. Their study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine is the biggest yet, involving 1,800 women, and it found no proof. The King's College London team believe the G-spot may be a figment of women's imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists.
But sexologist Beverley Whipple, who helped popularise the G-spot idea, said the work was "flawed".
From the BBC News Website (link to to the full story on the title of the post)
What I want to know is - who are the researchers who have hunted for it? Any vacancies...?

9 comments:

June said...

I think the researchers need more training...that's all I will say on that subject. ;0)

Unknown said...

Oh my, talk about opening a can of worms (PUN INTENDED!).

miruspeg said...

Really laughing out loud Mike.
Any vacancies.....very clever.
And Fishhawk I enjoyed reading your pun as well!

So you reckon it is somewhere near the equator Mike. You could be right or at least hot!!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Ha!!!! "Any vacancies...?" Love that Mike.

Hope your week is a good one.

jj

1st Lady said...

Have they looked in the Rolex shop, that's what I want to know.

Ally said...

Great blog Mike.

I've only just started up my own blog, if it's half as good as yours I'll be chuffed.

I believe I'm the at the other end of the scale to you so to speak. I live in Edinburgh and crave a move back up to Aberdeen, I see from previous posts you lived in Aberdeen and craved a move down to Edinburgh!

Mike Smith said...

That's very kind of you Ally - thank you. Interesting that we have opposite views of the Granite City!

tattytiara said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we'll have the bottoms of every ocean on earth accurately mapped before we have the bottom of a single woman accurately mapped.

Lilly said...

Ha ha clever Mike! Of course the researchers are wrong. Clearly hunting in the wrong place...the mind boggles at how the research was carried out too, makes me laugh!!

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...