Tuesday 10 August 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah






My darling grand-daughter Hannah celebrated her third birthday today. Cue party time at my daughter Laura's house and Little Angel Eyes melting everyone's hearts. Naturally, I'm biased but Hannah is such a loveable wee soul whose unconditional love brings a lump to my throat. Or that might have been when she jumped on top of me from the top bunk of her bed...

Happy birthday, sweetheart. I hope you never lose your sweet charm and endearing affection.

5 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Your little Hannah is absolutely adorable! I hope her 3rd birthday was filled with cake, ice cream and lots of treats.

Cheers, jj

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah.... 2 days late....

I know that proud feeling Mike...

http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=A425142&entry=20525&mode=date

Divinemsjunebug said...

Oh Mike, she is so adorable.

Mike Smith said...

Thanks folks!

miruspeg said...

Ahhh what a lovely photo of your wee Hannah. Hope you will always be biased of this beautiful soul Mike...I have a feeling you will.
Hugs
Peggy xxxx

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...