Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas in Scotland - Part 4

    Scotrail services disrupted - Jack on the line                                      


   Hannah won't be drawn on what she enjoyed most...                       



      C'mon Papa - I'm not too young for some chocolate...

 I harbour suspicions Laura and Michaela didn't take Great Granny Smith's suggestion of standing for the Queen too seriously....
   Okay, Papa - that's enough! Gie us ma chocolate!


    Getting more like The Waltons with each passing year

5 comments:

Adullamite said...

I wanna play with that train set.....!!!

Stuck At Hame said...

Me too lol

Neither wonder we have no trams... 2 males looking at instructions and still no tracks completed lol

Mike Smith said...

Adullamite - Jack also gave me a train set for my Christmas!

Vicky - that's brilliant my dear!

Adullamite said...

Jacks a bright lad!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Aww, it looks like a fantastic holiday with the family! Thanks for the great pics.
Cheers, jj

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...