Now, little Max, listen to your wise old Papa. You may be just three weeks old and your father may be trying to influence you to support Hibernian FC, being as you're his first child and he wants you to visit the Echo Arena to try and fill the vast areas of empty green seats. It's your life, wee fella. and it's your choice. However, before you commit yourself to Edinburgh's 'other' team you can:
- Choose winning the Scottish Cup 8 times, 3 of those in the last 16 years.
- Choose the last Scottish Cup triumph, hammering the Hibees 5-1 at Hampden in the all-Edinburgh final of 2012
- Choose a wonderful history
- Choose Rudi Skacel
- Choose John Robertson, Hammer of the Hibees
- Choose Drew Busby
- Choose winning the league and scoring 132 league goals in one season
- Choose 22 games in a row undefeated against Hibs
- Choose hammering Hibs 4-0 in the Scottish Cup semi-final in 2006
Quite simply, Max - choose Hearts. There is no other sensible choice...