Thursday 14 February 2019

Four Years On




This day in 2015 was quite a memorable one for the Auld Reekie Ranter. Hearts defeated Livingston 1-0 at Tynecastle thanks to a Jamie Walker goal to go an astonishing 20 points clear in the Championship. Edinburgh was full of Welsh people about to descend on Murrayfield for their Six Nations rugby match with Scotland. And a couple of miles along the road I got married to the lovely Marion...

I have been accused of being a soppy old git at times so to prove this point I am truly a lucky guy to be married to such a beautiful, wonderful, generous and talented lady. Baby I Love You by The Ramones was the song we had our first dance to as Mr and Mrs Smith. Four years on and I love her more than ever.
So, Mrs Smith – can I go to the pub tonight or what…?

1 comment:

miruspeg said...

You are a lucky chat my friend.
Take care and the very best
Peggy xxxx

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...