Wednesday 9 April 2014

Live for Now


My latest grandson Max is now 5 weeks old but already has been nicknamed 'Pepsi' by my other well-meaning grandchildren. I wonder what the future of our sometimes troubled world will hold for the wee fella. And I have to say it does worry me somewhat.

That said, some things aren't always as they seem. Initial thoughts can lead one to believe something quite different from what is actually taking place.

However, the wee man may adopt the philosophy of many youngsters today and simply live for now. Life, as they say, is too short!

6 comments:

Adullamite said...

Life will be very short if he just drinks Pepsi!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Mike, Interesting experiment and a great way to build buzz for Pepsi.
I'm hoping Little Max learns early in life to stop and smell the roses and be present to enjoy every moment... I'm guessing his mom just hopes he learns to sleep through the night :-)
jj

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

miruspeg said...

Pepsi and Coca Cola advertising certainly are creative, always one trying to out do the other.
Glad to hear wee Max is thriving, give him a big hug for me.
Peggy xxxxxxx

Mike Smith said...

Adullamite - true.

JJ - you're exactly right! Hope all is well across the pond.

Skyline - thank you.

Peggy - thanks, my friend - hope you are well.

Unknown said...

Excellent post. Its really very interesting. Thanks.
live football streaming

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...