Tuesday 23 August 2016

Auld Reekie Ranter No More

I started this blog back in 2008. A lot has changed for the Auld Reekie Ranter since then - and social media has changed as well.

I've not been updating this blog anywhere near as regularly as I have hoped in recent months so it's now time to put this little baby (now eight years old) to bed for good. The number of visitors to the blog has dropped to a level where it hardly seems worth adding anything - so I will no longer be updating Auld Reekie Rants.

I did this a couple of years ago but re-opened it after a three month absence. However, I have no intention in resurrecting it this time. I shall now be concentrating on my hypnotherapy business and the blog for this will now take more priority. Please visit the blog of Mind Generating Success when you can.

I thank everyone who has visited Auld Reekie Rants and, in particular, those who took the trouble to post comments. Your contributions were greatly appreciated.

So, thank you - and good night.

5 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Yes, no problem.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for giving permission. Aside from the All category and the slideshow on the home page, you can see your header under Daily Life, Political, Sports and the United Kingdom.

miruspeg said...

Mike I have enjoyed reading your blog since it's inception. It has been wonderful getting to know you and love you.
Take care my friend and see you over at Mind Generating Success.
Big hugs
Peggy xxxx

Mike Smith said...

Aw, shucks, Peggy! That's very kind of you. It's been wonderful getting to know you too. And I'm determined that, one day, we shall meet! Love and hugs to you too xx

miruspeg said...

I will look forward to that day too Mr Smith.
Meanwhile keep shining your bright light.
Love
Peggy xxxx

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...