Sunday 24 January 2010

So Who's Got the Children?

A couple of months ago I wrote on these pages about The Pain of Divorce. Some people responded to my ramblings with some kind comments which I'm grateful for. My post also attracted the attention of the BBC who asked if I would talk about my experience as a child whose parents go through divorce.

The series - So Who's Got the Children - is presented by that fine broadcaster Kaye Adams and begins on BBC Radio Scotland tomorrow at 11.30am. The link is below - it will be on the worldwide web thingy soon after on the listen again facility.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q920t

4 comments:

June said...

I know you will do great Mike, I can't wait to hear it!!!

miruspeg said...

It was lovely hearing your voice Mike. Congrats on attracting the attention of the BBC.
I thought you spoke really well.
:)
Peggy

Mike Smith said...

Thanks June and Peggy - if only they had edited out my nervous laugh...

Lilly said...

Kaye Adams! I love Kaye Adams. For some reason Episode 1 cannot be listened to anymore. Shame. Congratulations Mike - could be the start of some great things for you. That piece your wrote was brilliant.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...