Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to School 2022
A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...
-
In an interview with Paris Match magazine, Jamie Oliver suggested people in the UK cared more about getting drunk than they did about eating...
-
There's an old adage that says if you can beat 'em, join 'em. The term LOL - for the purists out there whose use of the intern...
-
It's now over a month since the elections took place in Zimbawbe.In the aftermath of the March 29, 2008 elections, Zimbabwe's future...

4 comments:
He he he!!!!!
I'm assuming you're talking about Soccer/football ;-)
jj
Mike what does that mean? Has Rangers gone under or something? I won 1500 pounds at one of their games once. Scariest football match I have ever been to. I will have to google
.
Yes, indeed, ladies. Rangers Football Club - arguably the biggest in Scotland - has gone bust. There is a 'newco' trying to takes its place but the rest of the top clubs have voted not to allow them in the top league.
Lilly - I'm intrigued by your big win at a Rangers game!
Post a Comment