A WOMAN'S POEM:
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's rich and self-employed,
And when I spend, won't be annoyed.
Pull out my chair and hold my hand.
Massage my feet and help me stand.
Oh send a king to make me queen.
A man who loves to cook and clean.
I pray this man will love no other.
And relish visits with my mother.
A MAN'S POEM:
I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac
With large breasts
Who owns a bar on a golf course,
And loves to send me fishing and drinking.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a sh*t.
Saturday, 13 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back to School 2022
A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...
-
So farewell then, 2011. It's not been the best of years for many people and for the Auld Reekie Ranter it's been a difficult time. ...
-
...makes me feel fine, blowin' through the jasmine in my mind... So went the song by Seals and Crofts in the mid 1970s. And, this fine S...
-
There's an old adage that says if you can beat 'em, join 'em. The term LOL - for the purists out there whose use of the intern...
3 comments:
That poem shows just how selfish women are. Have they no consideration for others? It is always Demand! Demand! Demand!
Me,me,me,me,ME!
Settle down fellers....LOL
We are not all like that, some of us would leave off the last line!
Post a Comment