The sometimes inane ramblings of a 60something citizen of Edinburgh.
Weren't they amazing photos Mike!This one was probably the pick of the bunch.I thought the cutest one was the the birds trying to take the food from the ground hog.BTW I had to google belter to understand your slang!HugsPeggy xxxxx
I feel like that little frog at times.
Whoa! That is a scary picture but very cool.Have a great week. jj
Post a Comment
A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...
3 comments:
Weren't they amazing photos Mike!
This one was probably the pick of the bunch.
I thought the cutest one was the the birds trying to take the food from the ground hog.
BTW I had to google belter to understand your slang!
Hugs
Peggy xxxxx
I feel like that little frog at times.
Whoa! That is a scary picture but very cool.
Have a great week. jj
Post a Comment