Sunday 5 January 2020

Imagine What 2020 Could Be Like...


As a fully qualified hypnotherapist I help many people to change their lives. It is, of course, a serious subject but there can be some lighter moments.

One client told me she was due to get married later this year and was quite nervous about the prospect.

"I think I know what your issue is" I told her. "You have a phobia about marriage. Do you recognise the symptoms?

"Can't say I do" she replied.

"That's one of them" I said...

But joking aside this is the time of the year when many people make resolutions to make their life happier. If you are looking to lose weight, stop smoking, need help with self-esteem or confidence issues or want to rid yourself of a phobia or unwanted habit - and you need a helping hand - contact me on 07521 353 787 or email mike.smith@mgs-hypnotherapy-services.co.uk to arrange an initial discussion.

Evening appointments available. Home visits by arrangement. Visit my website here

2 comments:

miruspeg said...

I like your marketing technique Mike.
Keep shining my friend.
Peggy xxxx

Mike Smith said...

Thanks, Peggy. Hope you are safe.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...