Saturday 8 March 2008

Sending Them Homewards...Again

Now, I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of rugby, be it union or league. And the way Scotland have performed thus far in this season's Six Nations has hardly got me rushing to watch the BBC's excellent coverage.
But today Scotland defeated England 15-9 at Murrayfield and despite a woeful campaign to date, all appears to be well with Scottish rugby once more. It wasn't pretty against the second best team in the world but it was effective.
And, even if it's at tiddlywinks, defeating the English at any time is a cause for our nation to rejoice!

1 comment:

1st Lady said...

My other blogging half was actually at the game. THAT would have been fun! I can only imagine the atmosphere.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...