Thursday 9 October 2008

Two Words That Bring Misery

Credit crunch. A recent phenomenon but which has caused nothing but misery for thousands, nay, millions of people. Two small words but their impact on the world is huge. It got me thinking (I know, it doesn't happen very often) What other two words can bring misery, fear and unhappiness? Each to their own, of course, but some two word phrases to bring untold misery to this blogger are:

Final demand.

Work overtime.

You're fired.

Tea's Oot. (Scottish HR term - see above)

Hello Dad (said in a way that translates into may I have some money?)

I Do.

I Didn't.

Hearts nil (an all too frequent occurrence)

Christian Nade.

Jonathan Ross.

Margaret Thatcher.

First Group (see Rants passim)


Please add as many you like...

2 comments:

Adullamite said...

Who me?

Groanin' Jock said...

Train cancelled

Rangers nil

Champions Celtic

Amady Faye

Last orders

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...