Tuesday 16 June 2009

The Sublime Ally Kerr

Ally Kerr, one of Scotland's top singer/songwriters, is one of my favourite musicians. I first saw Ally play live in Glasgow about three years ago and I was hooked. His second album, Off the Radar, is one of those you simply can't stop playing. My favourite track is There's a World - and I think my good pal Lizzy in the Hei'lands will particularly enjoy this one!

Click on the song title, sit back and enjoy! You can see more at http://www.allykerr.com


5 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Cool Mike!! I like to hear music from around the world. (As you can tell from my blog, in my part of the world I listen to a variety of music, but I'm frequently listening to some "Good ol' mountain music," or country music in general. In fact they have "Cowboy Corner" on Sunday which is always fun to listen too.)

Just gave him a listen, Great Stuff!!

Unknown said...

Most definitely short and sweet. Good song, and the video is pretty cool too.

Unknown said...

It was suggested that you might appreciate the song that is featured this week--even if only for the Celtic influence. I hope I wasn't deceived.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/06/whiteheart-wednesday_17.html

June said...

I really like that song Mike. I think that is definately one of my favorites. It's a very cute video too. I think I might download that on my iPod. Thanks for sharing!

Lilly said...

Oh I like his voice. Might check his other videos out too. Cessnock - mm thats a town here.

Back to School 2022

  A wee bit late with this but the little people have returned to school for another term. Except some of them aren't little any more. A...